----------------------
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:06:24 -0500
From: "douglas englin" <monzawgn62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

There is a very nice 1960 Rambler wagon on Ebay right now....I would buy ut myself...but my garage is full. I have dealt with this seller before and the cars he has are top notch!  The reserve is $7500. I think this a very good buy.
Here is a link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140217062683&rd=1

--
Frank Swygert