Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 15, Issue 63

Frank Swygert wrote:

> Tony Zamisch is listed as American Motorsport of San Diego County (619)
> 423-0364. He's mostly Javelin/AMX/performance too though.

Not much for southern CA. Central CA has Pacific Goldrush Ramblers in
San Jose (www.pgrramblers.org), and South Bay AMC Club (c/o Pat
Whiteside, 408-264-8646).

> SoCal AMX/Javelin is in west Covina.

Frank--you listed the above as if they were AMC clubs.

Uh, Tony Z. is a business operation and Amer. Motorsp. hasn't existed since
the mid '90's.

Socalamx is not located in west covina. it's a southern calif. club; hence
the name socalamx! Come visit southern cal. sometime and we'll help you
navigate the amc geographic waters. Several of the club members live around
the LA county area, which may include WC.

Steve

It has removed 133 spam emails to date.