Re: [Amc-list] SoCal Rambler club?

I think he might be still in the area, but he did sell
out.  The Rambler parts guys out in the desert (AZ?
CA?) bought most of his sheet metal and they really
marked up the prices.  I think Bob P. is still trying
to sell an NOS 195.6 OHV cylinder head on Ebay.  At
least I have seen it listed a number of times.  but
despite all the cautions from Frank S. and others, I
haven't seen a cracked 195.6 head head though (knock
on particle board) so I haven't felt compelled to bid.

Joe Fulton