Re: [Amc-list] SoCal Rambler club?

I think Mike Kozicki is still alive and kicking.  I
also think the club is no more.  There is now a
Socalamx group which caters to the higher performance
AMCs in that area.  The group (socalamx) can be found
on the Yahoo groups list.   I think it should be
possible to contact Mike Koszicki directly if you do a
google search and see if you can discover his phone
number and/or email address.

The driving force behind the Socal Rambler club was
Rambler Bob who used to have a a Rambler-centered
parts outlet located in Tustin or Garden Grove I
think.  I attended a few of their outings in the
nineties.  I bought no one cares but I bought my first
390 engine and transmission from Rambler Bob.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA