Re: [Amc-list] Thermostats and Cooling systems

Re: [Amc-list] Thermostats and Cooling systems

Don't know if anyone here has run Evans WATERLESS Antifreeze yet, but it is run at ZERO pressure and does not boil like water and conventional antifreeze.

  I know of one guy, a while back that ran it in his Dodge Dakota with a 215-degree thermostat (stock was 205) and he picked up 3.5 MPG, by doing so.  It stays liquid in contact with the head surfaces, where combustion really heats up the head castings around the coolant passages.

  Check it out at : http://www.evanscooling.com/main25.htm

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :)  <><

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.  - 1 John 5:11-12