[Amc-list] interesting sites today

my bad, it was a lot i drive by every time i go to
town. (i now live 45 miles from grocery store) every
time i go by, i either forget to stop in, or they are
closed. I REMEMBERED TODAY!!!! they have a bunch of
junked chittys, olds, buicks and the usual out there.
today, they had a bright yellow/white roof nash
statesman sittin on the side. has nice looking paint.
and then i remembered to stop in. ;-)

as for that 67 rebel, i crawled under it and looked.
it is COIL sprung, and i saw lower parallel bars.
couldnt see if it was a 4 link, or just 3. but it was
coil springs with lower parallels. probably just a 3
link i would assume. i would love to rob those mounts,
bars and all off that to put on my 62. if that is a
t14/od, aint that a real good combo? i will probably
buy the car. dude said "about 300-350 and the whole
car is yours probably". body is strait. kids smashed
out ALL the windows. (drivers window is safe because
it was rolled down) its interior is shot from the
windows being out for years. hmmm.... could make an
awsome sleeper car for the drag strip with a
401/t10???? :-D hehehe

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules