-----------------------
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:14:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

Rumor has it, if you switch to synth after many miles on
non-synth, it loosens all sorts of crud and makes your engine
leak. I'm not testing this theory. Let us know how it works out
 :-)  I'd run synth oil in my old motors if I thought it would
not cause problems.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"