From: "Davis Martin" <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] 401 Oil Mods

> Thursday I am going over to the machine shop to help put the engine on the
dyno. Friday the fun starts. I will post the info. we are going to be
testing Bill's home made stainless headers against the hooker super comps.
His last engine made 551 HP now he has a bit more compression and a bigger
cam.

>    Davis
>
> Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>   You have been very civil and agreeable, both of you! I just wanted to
make sure the discussion didn't take a turn for the worse, from either you
or Nick or someone else taking offense to either side.

> Please post your dyno numbers here, or link to a website where they can be
found. It helps to know how much power certain combos will produce.

> Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 07:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Davis Martin
>
> Frank Swygert wrote: I agree with Tom -- let's just keep it at "agreeing
to disagree" if a concensus can't be reached and let it go. No one has to
"win"!!

> I thought we were having a very civil and agreeable conversation. I only
spoke in facts and I didn't see much disagreement.
> unfortunatly, I know nothing about the AMC 6. I have only been into the
v-8's and mostly racing them. I have reciently gotten into serious street
playing