Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 15, Issue 44

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 15, Issue 44

Bruce,

I had a similar issue a couple of years ago. The shop I brought the car to
made quite sure that the "coolant inlet on the block" was quite flat and
they also made sure that the "thermostat housing" was flat as well. Used one
gasket, no permatex, and never had a leak since.  Hope it works for you.

Steve

It has removed 87 spam emails to date.