Re: [Amc-list] Snazzy shiny wiper blades (Trico?)

Re: [Amc-list] Snazzy shiny wiper blades (Trico?)

Bruce,

You should be able to find the refills still. Here is a page with part
numbers for them: http://www.tricoproducts.com/catalogs/43seriesrefills.pdf

Trico does make a line of classic style wiper blades so any real parts
store that carries Trico should be able to get them. If not, there is
someone on eBay that routinely lists the blades you're after.

Matt

On 3/17/2008 5:39 PM, Bruce Griffis spouted this sage advice:
> The wiper blades on my American are completely done. I got
> replacements at a parts store, but they are nasty universal wiper
> blades. Just don't look cool.
>
> Who carries the nice original style wipers? Are they Trico? Any leads
> on cool shiny wiper blades for a '65 American?

ramblerphile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.mattsoldcars.com
Cincinnati, OH
1967 Rambler American wagon