Re: [Amc-list] How I drive my cars/front brake drum resolution/generator

Re: [Amc-list] How I drive my cars/front brake drum resolution/generator vrs alternator

I let my oldest drive my 69 for short piece.
He was so afraid he'd screw up he was perfectly safe.
Now, would I let him take it and go?
Nope, not anymore then I let me wife take my WJ when it is unneeded.
I've seen kids drive once they get used to a car.
My wife is a slob to her cars, indifferent to narrow parking places, potholes, briars along the road etc;

I try and tell them, cars don't "heal" it ain't magic, once scratched dinged and dented they seem to remain so.
My son gets it, but he's still a kid.
My wife is hopeless, so I let her be angry about it, like yesterday she needed to travel with a friend and wanted the WJ. I said no and stuck to it. If she doesn't want her friends to ride in vehicles like hers she shouldn't let them get that way.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>