Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:20:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Smith <know_ware@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] motor oil confusion
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am confused about the motor oil information.  When I read about the high ZDDP oils, they are either for diesel engines or they say to change at 500 miles, but the other forums I have read say leave it in for 3000 to 10000 miles!!

I have a OHV 196, so, what is best?  I just changed oil also.  Is there an additive that I can put in so that I don't waste this fresh oil?

Thanks!
Joe