[Amc-list] I THINK (but I'm not sure)....

[Amc-list] I THINK (but I'm not sure)....

Greetings Folks,

I may have finally reached the bottom of the DodgeTruckTrouble...
Replaced the MAPSensor (it was bad),
Cat=guts (the Kitty had a MASSIVE hairball),
Some other odds and ends...
Only to find out:
The OBD2 setup on the 1996 Dodge Ram was a feeble first attempt by Chrysler
to do OBD...and it's pretty crappy in that it won't shoot codes, stays in
'openloop', and won't diagnose it's real troubles with reliability (then
What fargin' good IS it??  I'll tell you this: until I found out it was
essentially 'unreliable', I assumed it to be 'OK'; thus is drove myself
STUPID trying to troubleshoot this sucker...
Kind of pisses me off to think of all the time I've wasted trying to solve
this using crappy data (no codes when something absolutely was wrong)..DUH!
So anyway, I'm down to the O2 Sensors (they check out with OBD2, both the
'check engine light' and the OBD2CodeScanner, but, in fact, they've failed!)
So...as soon as I recover some semblance of sanity (unlikey since my nature
is somewhat, ummm, eccentric (hey, I own HOW MANY Ramblers??)), I'm off to
recover MsPlainJaneVanilla (Finally).
Once she's here, a new plan goes into operation (and that's, 'what in hell
am I going to do with ALL these cars HERE??')
There is the matter of the Wagon coming from Texas and MsVanilla.
Plus, I have to take some time and run to Vermont..then to Tennesee, then to
Georgia, then...
*Awwww, shux*
Promises to be fun.
(Like Hell!)

Keep ya posted.
Frankly, I don't look forward to ANY of this.
Wishing I'd not bought either Rambler...
Let the Dreams begin!

Jj