Re: [Amc-list] Doh question again - valve cover gasket?

Re: [Amc-list] Doh question again - valve cover gasket?

There is supposed to be a rubber gasket that fits in a slot that runs
around the rim of the valve cover on the 195.6 engines.  It would
normally be retained in the cover, so you may not have noticed
it.  FelPro still makes it; P/N VS5268R, which includes replacement
grommets for the hold-down screws.  $5.99 at RockAuto.

--Glen