Re: [Amc-list] 401 oiling

Well I sell a pump that works outstanding. It is the ONLY oil mod we do and we have yet to loose a bearing in 26 years of using this pump.
   My buddy Bill is an engineer and back in 87 we started racing a gremlin and we needed a better oil setup so he came up with a new alloy pump and it has worked great ever since.
   We never have run any extra oil lines, never used push rods with smaller oil feed holes, never redrilled the oil passages. Never had an oiling issue.
   We have kits for race and kits for street applications.
   Give me a call for more info
   Davis 860-997-2732 cell

James Shadwick <idahoAMX@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Will it be for street driving or racing........
Jim
Nampa, ID