[Amc-list] Brake Drums for a 63 American

[Amc-list] Brake Drums for a 63 American

Re: Jim Blair and Napa...

The Napa brake drums might be right, but I gave up and took it to a local shop and am letting that guy find the drums.
On the first try, his supplier got the rear drums right, but the fronts are not.  They are the correct size for the shoes and all, but the wheels don't fit back on them, so now his supplier is bringing in a couple of different brands to find ones that aren't so "deep".  I will post what brands and numbers we end up with here and in my blog.  IMHO, no one should advertise things they don't carry, but then that would mean having to update their websites.

http://360.yahoo.com/karl_haart