[Amc-list] Eagle Brakes?

What other cars will Eagle brakes fit?

The rotors look like new (and the pads are thick too)
on this Eagle I'm parting out.  Will the front rotors
fit other AMCs as long you you have the correct
caliper mounting brackets for the recipient car?

Same for the drum brakes in the rear.  I have already
saved the drums and will get them measured at a local
brake shop.

The car had 179,000 miles on it so I assume the brakes
(even the rears) were gone through once or more since
AMC birthed it.

Joe Fulton