[Amc-list] Eagle Parts One Last Time

I am deep into parting out that 1983 Eagle wagon I
have had for while.  There are quite a few parts left.
 I'm just letting the list know.   Prices are
reasonable.

The 258 does have the aluminum valve cover (P.O.
replaced the plastic one I think).  The engine ran
yesterday for possibly the last time...with no unusual
noises.  I may start disassembling the drive train
today.  Car has a/c.

Good glass.  Excellent fuel tank and guard plates.
Skid plates.

I have not driven it so I can't comment on the
transmission, transfer case or front drive, except to
say they are there.

Good "Limited' door panels.  Leather interior is shot.
 Door handles are driver quality.  Grille, driver's
side headlight bucket.  Rear bumper.

Email me off list if you need anything.

Car is in California.

Regards,