Re: [Amc-list] Best fitting headers for Sprit/AMX V8?

Re: [Amc-list] Best fitting headers for Sprit/AMX V8?

I have SC/360 pipes on my 1979 AMX with two of the stock 1979 AMX
mufflers.  The mufflers are a lot shorter than the Hornet muffler and
make up the difference in wheelbase.  The rear overhang must be about
the same, the tail pipes terminate at the same place the single tail
pipe on the 1979 did.  The right side exhaust manifold is not a free
flow on the smaller cars and that used to bother me (slightly), but I'm
old now (53) and don't care!

Peter Marano
Kenosha WI