[Amc-list] 65 classic for sale

well, i wanted to get rid of it to someone who i KNEW
would keep it rambler, but i ended up listing it on
epay. hopefully no kid gets it and wants to drop in a
chitty or something. anyway, honestly, am i asking to
much for it at my reserve price?? it is a running,
driveable car. hope someone will buy it who enjoys
these cars as we all do.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220211018072&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules