[Amc-list] Best fitting headers for Sprit/AMX V8?

[Amc-list] Best fitting headers for Sprit/AMX V8?

Well, it looks like I got the fever to do my AMX V8
swap before the Hot Rod Power Tour... just cant't do
without that rumble for another year! My son's going
with me again this year...at 13 who knows how many
more times that will happen?

I have a 70 model 360 with matching R4B, Ebrk carb and
performer cam kit with double roller timing
chain...HEI dist.

When looking at Exhaust options, I can make most of my
own exhaust, but the part coming off the ex manifolds
is kind of tricky.  I would LOVE to get some of the
Shorty Ebrk headers, but don't have 4 bills to drop
and I would still have to get those down pipes made.

My thought is to get some full length headers and I
can do the rest.  It's been many moons since I have
used headers, though I said I would probably never use
them again, here I am!  I know that modern headers
have thicker flanges and I can get perma-lock style
fasteners with copper gaskets, however, what about
install/removal.  Back in the day, I had mixed
results!

So who has experience with some of these out there?  I
am looking for a set that I don't have to half pull
the engine to remove... any recommendations?

Have a great week,

Jesse