--------------
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 00:05:47 -0800 (PST)
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

But the pre-64 Americans, it (later model T-14) won't fit without substantial hacking. A 69 T-14 will not fit in my 1963 four-mount bellhousing; in addition to the driveshaft length (and lack of OD...). Shifter linkage stuff, yeah, but those are relatively straightforward mods. Then there's speedo cable issues...

Hey, do you know if a post-71 flywheel will fit on a pre-72 six engine?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"