---------------------
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 17:47:58 -0500
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

After getting the car running again (thanks to Matt), I wandered over
to Motor Vehicle and registered the car. Popped the plates on it, and
took it for a spin around the neighborhood.

Okay - I'm guessing I've got a non-synchro first in the '65 American
330 with 3 on the tree. It likes to go into first when I'm at a full
stop. That's cool. I missed a shift once or twice. It will take some
getting used to.

Got a million things to do - (snipped)

Oh yeah, I gotta figure out how to pop open the stuck glove box. Need
some place to keep the registration and insurance papers!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"