[Amc-list] It's time for round tires (another Rambler on the road)!

[Amc-list] It's time for round tires (another Rambler on the road)!

After getting the car running again (thanks to Matt), I wandered over
to Motor Vehicle and registered the car. Popped the plates on it, and
took it for a spin around the neighborhood.

WooHoo!!!!

Okay - I'm guessing I've got a non-synchro first in the '65 American
330 with 3 on the tree. It likes to go into first when I'm at a full
stop. That's cool. I missed a shift once or twice. It will take some
getting used to.

Got a million things to do - harmonic balancer, probably a water pump,
replace the coolant sending unit for the temp gauge, rewire the
connector for the fuel gauge, fix the back up lights and right front
turn signal, fix the horn, replace the wiper blades, rebuild the carb,
fix the license plate light and the dome light, get ROUND TIRES!!!!
But I'm happy, and the car was just fine driving around the
neighborhood at 10 to 20 miles an hour.

Oh yeah, I gotta figure out how to pop open the stuck glove box. Need
some place to keep the registration and insurance papers!