Re: [Amc-list] AMCyclopedia is going off the air temporarily

Re: [Amc-list] AMCyclopedia is going off the air temporarily

We're just starting the process of getting the site back up. In the next
day or two, most people should see an under construction page when they
go to http://www.amcyclopedia.org. I'm hoping to have the site back up
by this weekend. Also, the site subscribes to the Amc-list just like
everyone else and those emails are kept on a separate server so the list
archives will not have any holes in it.

If anyone has any questions about this, please feel free to send me an
email directly.

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx