---------------------
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 07:26:58 -0500
From: "jerijan baldwin" <jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Therefore, in order to 'take care of business', PlainJaneVanilla has to 'GoDownTheRoad', and immediately--*sigh* As any normal confused thinker, I want my cake and eat it too (or in this case, have the new and the old both), but I simply cannot...period.

Therefore PlainJaneVanilla goes IF...
Someone is willing to take her off my hands where she is (in Lottsburg, VA) and pay enough to finance the new one. It's close to stealing, folks...  $699.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"