Re: [Amc-list] sorry/ Re: Ooooops, and Awwwwww. Ummmmm, anyone interes

Re: [Amc-list] sorry/ Re: Ooooops, and Awwwwww. Ummmmm, anyone interested in...plus even more rambling.

I'm going to copy this to the AMC-DelMarVa yahoogroup.
Car needs moved.
Its a 62 Classic 2dr sedan located in Lottsburg, Va.
I mapquested this and the numbers are rather ugly.
Palmyra, Va to Lottsburg, Va 125.5ml 2hours 21 minutes
Lottsburg, Va to Morgantown, Va 325.02ml 5hours 38 minutes
Morgantown, WV to Palmyra, Va 272.44ml 4hours 45 minutes
Totals out to around 11-12 hours driving time, plus loading time, fueling time etc;
700ish miles round trip.
I don't have anything to tow with right now.
The only thing I could do would be borrow my dads truck and rent a trailer or rent a trailer and truck.
Dad's truck has 110,000 miles on it and I question his maintenance schedule and would be afraid to trust it.
My Jeep was bought hitchless and I've bought a hitch, but can't install it yet.
Still need a trans cooler too.
I did buy a set of in the coil airbags for it, but they aren't here yet.
Theres no way I could get the Jeep ready quickly.
It would be nice if someone in the middle could provide storage for a month to 6 weeks while I get the Jeep ready...
If after all this your still willing to deliver let me know what your "owner" thinks it'll cost me :]
--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "jerijan baldwin" <jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxx>