Re: [Amc-list] T96 repairs

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I guess maybe you want me to run down to the junkyard near here that had one lonely 64 twinstick buried in the muck at the bottom the hill and see if they'll drag the hulk out of the woods so I can get the trans and send it to you ? :]

Nahh, it's probably stuck in the muck because it won't go into first.

I have a "spare" trans here, a T.T. T96, but I'd rather have a "new"
gear in this box. Now I'm starting to hoard!

Thanks for the offer though!

> Wouldn't be so bad if there was anyway of knowing if it is any good.

Rigging up a T14 OD or T150 OD as "twin stick" in a '64 with
a 232/258 would be a real sweet rig!