Re: [Amc-list] Ooooops, and Awwwwww. Ummmmm, anyone

A '64 wagon? I'm still kicking myself in the hind end for passing up
on a '64 Classic Cross Country wagon a bunch of years ago in the
Adirondacks. It had been in for service and the owner couldn't pay the
mechanics bill - so a beautiful '64 wagon in a cool green with a great
interior and great mechanical condition was sitting there. The owner
of the station offered it for the cost of the repairs.

I don't think I'll ever stop kicking myself in the hind end. But I
thought it would be bad karma to take a car the owner couldn't pay
for. Not that I believe in it - but still...

Post a link to the wagon pics!