Re: [Amc-list] Boyd Coddington, Hot Rod King, Dead At Age 63

Re: [Amc-list] Boyd Coddington, Hot Rod King, Dead At Age 63

I used to think 63 was old, at soon to be 47 and after these last two years I don't think that way anymore.
This news sucks....
American Hotrod showed him as a buffoon, reading the obit leads me to believe that was just television B.S.
AS MOST TV IS.

Sad news, love him or hate him, he will be missed.

Who does not remember Cadzilla or ZZtops coupe...

Maybe he got lost in the hype, but he sure left a mark on the automotive aftermarket world.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>