[Amc-list] Old Rambler clutch, compatibles...

[Amc-list] Old Rambler clutch, compatibles...

For the record, here's the data from the Perfection catalog on
hat else uses the 8.5" clutch that the American uses.

They all reference the same 9" clutch that Andrew points out as
the "heavy duty" clutch. I'm not messin' with that. I'd rather
have the clutch slip than the transmission break.

Perfecttion RCF493 (disc) CA1530 (pressure plate).

Nash & Rambler	1950-1965	195.6ci six
Studebaker	1955-1958	185ci six
Studebaker	1962-1964	169ci six
Volvo P1800	1962-1974	4 cyl
Volvo, various	1962-1978 var.	122, 140, 240 models w/4cyl
	(volvo uses a different throwout bearing)