[Amc-list] Eagle Sundancer - Taken a Hosing -

[Amc-list] Eagle Sundancer - Taken a Hosing -

George Graham
AMC of Houston

Btw, I took my recently-acquired Eagle Sundancer on its first outing to
a couple of local cruises last Saturday evening.   Drew lots of gawkers,
and had lots of folks scratching their heads.   What fun!!    Only thing
I've done to it so far is replace the original fuel hoses (they were all
ready to blow).    Still needs a few nits to be dependable -- alt belt,
and carb overhaul (and open up the idle bleeds a tad), and a few miles
of rotten vac hoses to replace.

\\

The rubber fuel hose from the Fuel Tank to the Hard Line under the Trunk

--

    =Bt=
milnersXcoupe