[Amc-list] Email sent to the wrong address

Uh, I have no idea how that email ended up going to the list. It was an email between me and a local guy here. I am REALLY sorry about that. I guess when I copied the list address from MY address book, it somehow pasted it into the to box.

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:18:01 -0800
From: "Thomas Garner" <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] 232 inline 6's??
To: <bogardg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: AMC List <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Is the 232 complete? I'm looking for a spare to chrome up for my 64
Rambler. What parts does it have?
 As for the 258, for the most part it's the same engine with a larger
bore. Both where originally made by AMC. The block and head should be
the same...Unless they made a change when they started using fuel
injection, but I think the block and head are still the same, though I'm
not sure after fuel injection started, some time in the mid to late 80's
I believe.

 The only reason I know is because of the AMC guru's on
amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will probably have to get the manifold's off ebay. I've seen several
on there that would do.
 Are you willing to sell the 232?

Thomas