[Amc-list] Adjusting clutch - '65 American, 195.6OHV, 3 speed manual

[Amc-list] Adjusting clutch - '65 American, 195.6OHV, 3 speed manual

Hey all,

When I let the clutch out on my car, it engages VERY high. I'd like to try and
adjust it, but am confusing myself reading the TSM. Any of you guys have a
clutch adjusting for dummies cheat sheet?

Also - I see the plug on the right hand side of the transmission for filling
the tranny. If I wanted to change the fluid, would I just syphon it out, then
fill it to the plug level with 80 weight fluid? Or am I better off leaving old
fluid in there, and just topping it off?