Re: [Amc-list] My '65 American moves under it's own power!

Re: [Amc-list] My '65 American moves under it's own power!

Bruce,

If you have a Carter RBS (remote bowl single barrel)
carb, it might be a little difficult to find a carb
rebuild kit.  If I remember correctly I had to go to
the Carburetor Shop (in Canada) to order one (on the
internet).  I checked the common parts sites and I
didn't find a rebuild kit for the RBS.  If you have
the two-barrel carb, it's probably a Carter WCD.

Regards,
Joe Fulton