Re: [Amc-list] fan blower housing and license tag paint

Re: [Amc-list] fan blower housing and license tag paint

Joe,

The CA DMV website describes the blank (background)
and yellow (letters) plates and being black and chrome
yellow.  I did a google search and there are literally
hundreds of references to CA black and yellow plates,
so you might do some more probing there and see if
anyone has come up with a paint code.

However, I think a good gloss black would work for the
background and then you could try to match the chrome
yellow from various color charts.  You might also pay
a professional license plate restorer to do it for
you.

Joe Fulton