Re: [Amc-list] Cam Bearings 195.6 OHV

Thanks for explaining the oil line routing.  I'm gonna
use the full flow oil pump and filter arrangement that
came on my 1965 block.  I plan to use the 1963 block
now so I guess I will route the oil line like it was
routed on the 65 block.  I'll have to check my
pictures.  However, the Kanter web site order sheet
does ask for the specific engine number (build date
presumably) for 1961 engines when ordering cam
bearings so I wonder what sort of change was made in
1961.

Joe Fulton