[Amc-list] 71 Gremlin 232

ok... that's a lot of information and great ideas I received today. It is
now clear to me that I can work with the 232 so I'll print out these ideas
and consult with a local mechanic that will have to provide some guidance (I
do ok with body work, but I'll need help the first time around with some of
this) to see what he's willing to work with me on.

Thank you!
Ted Dooling