Re: [Amc-list] The Return of AMC

 I'm not promoting HR by any stretch. I rarely buy it for the most part.
However,I couldn't understand your seeming wash of the mag specifically
because of the article. But hey I get a little "fixed" on occasion and
get up on the soapbox. The coverage of AMC's as of late has generally
taken a turn for the better and hope that people notice.  Good time to be
goodwill emissaries for the cause.

 Steve

Steve; Not whining, just gettin into the converstion.
HR will never miss my business as I never subbed to
them in the first place. I have been a Car Craft (CC),
Hemmings and Car and Driver (CD) subscriber for years.
I recently started subbing to the handfull of "ol
skool" mags, as they feature garage built rides, no
billet queens. Their tech tips are very back room and
shade tree oriented, the way I grew up.
And CD is far from AMC oriented, they just have top
notch writing and up to date features. I may be an old
guy (if it aint 20 years old, RWD, push rodded and
carbed, I aint interested), but I still like to see
the trends. Who knows, when GM takes their new panel
truck off the Cobalt line I may actually buy something
new.
In the past I would look through HR and if their was
an article worth saving I would buy the mag and cut
out the article, but frankly HR never had anything in
their that CC, Popular Hot Rod (a HR clone), Motors or
anything else had. So HR can cater to the GM and Ford
crowd, I will continue to support CC and the other
mags that recognize and support us independents....Russ