Re: [Amc-list] Paint Scheme for a '62 Super Plain Jane 6216 Rambler Delu

Re: [Amc-list] Paint Scheme for a '62 Super Plain Jane 6216 Rambler Deluxe

Jerijan,

I would be interested in it, but would like some photos.  As of now,
I only have 4 AMC's and desperately need another.

Thanks,

Jay

_|_|_| www.FirstNationalCheck.com
_|_|_| www.OurFleetCard.com