Re: [Amc-list] Build Sheet Question

I think you can go to www.theamcforum.com and do a
search for build sheet information.

I can check a 70s build sheet I have at home, but I
think the block on the build sheet was titled "CA" or
"CA E" something like that.  If there is an entry in
the block 1, 2 or X my understanding is that means CA
emissions.  I'm at work doing this from memory so I
don't guarantee anything I just wrote.

By the way, your underhood emissions tag should list
CA emissions if the car was built for sale in the
Golden State.

Joe Fulton