Re: [Amc-list] Turn Signals 63 American

Tom,
LOL!  I don't have a '63 American TSM, so I went with what I have...
'62 American had no fuse panel; flasher connection looks like it
comes out of the wiring harness near the headlamp switch.  If '63
American is the same, look for two blue wires terminating in a
plug.  The thing plugged into it is the flasher.

'63 big cars had the flasher on the phenolic INDAK fuse panel.  '64
and '65 big cars had them on the back of the instrument cluster, '66
American, too.  '67 all appear to go back to the "can" type, but
clipped to the back of the instrument cluster.

--Glen