[Amc-list] early American steering wheel pullers

[Amc-list] early American steering wheel pullers

So I called up my friend Bruce Gasser, fellow Rambler nut,
lives in East Los Angeles. Two calls, not returned. Hmm...

A week later, he calls from the hospital! Markm plug your
ears here.

Whacked himself HARD skiiing over the holidays. Shattered both
legs, plus other unspecified nasty business. He'll be there
ANOTHER MONTH!!

OK, good reason not to return my calls, I'm not that egotistical
:-)

Rambler content: he's been making early American/Nash steering
wheel pullers for sale by Galvin's etc. Jock mentioned an add in
AMCRC for one, I assume an old one, but he's cranking them out.

Called Doug Galvin, left a message. It's lunch time. I'll
report back.