Re: [Amc-list] Disposing of gas, oil, brake fluid and coolant

Re: [Amc-list] Disposing of gas, oil, brake fluid and coolant

As far as I know antifreeze is the only automotive chemical that can be
disposed of in the sewer system.  This may vary by location, but I have a
pamphlet from the local city government that says to dispose of antifreeze by
dumping it down the drain.  It says that antifreeze is broken down safely by
the sewage treatment process.

Todd