[Amc-list] Amc Gremlin Wanted in Nebraska

[Amc-list] Amc Gremlin Wanted in Nebraska

I am looking for an inline six cyl. gremlin. Hopefully runnin but will take whatever i can get. please let me know by emailing me at nvr2fstvr4@xxxxxxxxx and pictures would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully would like something in or around nebraska. i am located in central nebraska. Thanx Joey