Re: [Amc-list] some nos items.

Bryan,
I am not sure about the prices on most of the stuff but the prices you listed on the oil pressure sending units and the gas tank guage sending units seem high to me.  You can go to your local NAPA parts store and still buy an AMC V-8 sending unit for pretty short money, like under $25.00 if I recall correctly, and I'll bet you can go to American Parts Depot or some of the other AMC vendors and get the gas tank unit, eyebrow trim, sill plates (unless the ones you are getting are etched - if they are I would like to buy a set!) and some of the other stuff for quite a bit cheaper than the prices you were quotged as well.

Regards,
Dan Curtis
forum moderator for
www.amazingmusclecars.com