[Amc-list] shipping fenders

Anybody have any new info on shipping fenders?
I just found a pair or rustfree ones for my Americans eventual/retirement repaint. They need to be shipped, I was thinking greyhound, but the closest package terminal they have in operation now is over an hour from here and I can't drive. So, I wondering if even at higher cost if Fedex ground or another carrier will take cardboard wrapped fenders?
   I can proly handle picking them up at the Greyhound terminal if I absolutely have to, but it sure would be easier if Fedex ground would take them!
    If this deal flies i will have rustfree, fenders, doors, trunk, hood. The ones on the car look good now, but most have been repaired in one form or another. My hope is to prep rustfree stuff and redo the car in a pearl white, then I'd like to get metallic red and blue to use in painting it into a pearlized B scheme...maybe just the pearl white!

Anyway, anyone have any shipping help on this stuff, needs to come from Alabama to Westvirginia.

Mark