Re: [Amc-list] Now. R5 parts was: Le Wreck (R5's)

Re: [Amc-list] Now. R5 parts was: Le Wreck (R5's)

BTW, I have a set of R5 tail lights including those
plastic light sockets and wiring pigtails along with
one rear marker light for sale.  $20 plus shipping
from CA.  Those are the only parts I could pull from
an R5 in a local junkyard before it was crushed.  It
was already in the crusher pile when I pulled those
parts.

Joe Fulton