[Amc-list] AMC video's on YouTube

Ok, hopefully, this is not HTML this time. I think I figured out how to turn that off.
 I never knew much about AMC car's or the company until I bought my 64 Rambler. I've just about got power steering and brakes completed, just doing a little here and there.
 Anyways, I went to youtube today and was really surprised at how many AMC related videos are there.
 I'm sure most of you have already done this and knew, but maybe some haven't seen these.
 This one is my favorite. I love the part where the trooper had to put a guy in the turnk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRsm807HgFY

 I like this one too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcXC5IUOdFk

I had a chance to buy one of these about 9 months ago from a junk yard. The body was in decent shape, I just didn't have the money.
Is this the original Jeep Rock Crawler???