[Amc-list] 82 Spirit DL

Thanks for all the input on my new grocery getter,
thats what this list is all about.
Converting to a vbelt sounds like a walk in the park
and I didn't consider the water pump, so I will check
that out. Luckily everything off my Hornet parts car,
still some good parts gang, will just swap out. The
car has only 67K on it and is solid and no rust. I
even pulled off that black rocker tape and it is solid
under there.
I'll swap out the nest of snakes to pre 73 specs,
maybe do a 4.o litre head swap with a carb, before
tackling the serp belt.
I need a license plate light bracket (big black
plastic thing that is under the hatch) for the car and
two rear side light lenses (round ones). Anyone have anything.....Russ